Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Re-My New Place!

This Picture of Henry and Samuel is so cute. They are watching the rain through our bedroom window, and saying, " Wow!" SO CUTE!
Samuel always has some kind of block or beaded necklace in his mouth.

block...


Beaded necklace...



This picture reminds me of Nettie's kids 100%. no shirt, laying down, cute, etc...


I hope this film is not to lengthy, and that you will be able to see it I am excited for you all to see my home!


I thought is was about time that I gave those of you who have not been to my home, a chance to feel like you have. I know that It makes it easier to feel like you are involved in someones life when you know where, and how they are living. I was so grateful that I had an opportunity to go and visit Nettie in Alaska. It made and makes me feel closer to her. When she talks about something her kids have done at home I can envision them doing it.

2 comments:

Little Holts said...

Rachel, you're so cute! I'm so happy for you that you have your new house. You guys have made it look really nice.

The Kellers said...

What a fun house! Rachel, I'm curious, what's on the other side of the kitchen and living room? Is it just an entry from the front door or a laundry area? Plus, we need video of your bedroom, if it's presentable. ;)

Sam is so cute w/all those things in his mouth. :) He's just like his cousins w/no shirt on, hehe!

Now I'm gonna have to take some video of our little home.