Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lucy's B-day




We have a tradition that when our kids turn 7 they get a "friend b-day party" Lucy's was at the same park where Parley's was. We invited her entire class of 31 children and her primary class (3 more kids). Mom helped me plan some fun relay races but it was crazy trying to get that many kids to follow directions. Luckily there were a lot of the mom's I volunteer with at school there and they helped a lot. It was fun. I decided to make 2 cakes because Lucy wanted to have a pumpkin cake and then the day I was going to make her cake she wanted a kitty cat cake. It was a good thing I did because there were so many people. I also put a fun video that Emma made. She did all of their hair and then did a fashion show. I wish my sisters would have let me do their hair then I wouldn't have Neeeded!!! a cornsilk doll! (just kidding mom)



Oh yeah for her b-day mom and I took Lucy and Emma to get their ears peirced. We would have had video but the lady was a snot and said there was some rule against it.

1 comment:

Travis'wife said...

I LOVE the video of the girl's fashion show! How cute is that! My favorite part is the end where all the girls are hugging each other & cheering. What cute kids.