Friday, October 29, 2010

Snow and More Snow

Rebekah and I took a walk a while back, and we took a look at a creek just down the road. It's totally frozen now. Jacob said there are bicycle tracks down the center of it now. It's snowing right now as I type this. It's great! Last night we fell asleep watching the northern lights out our bedroom window. Pretty neat! Someone told me recently that it's not so bad in Fairbanks. It snows just once a year....it starts in October and doesn't stop until May. Hahaa...only six more months to go!


Everything is pretty with the snow everywhere.
I love these little dead flowers. Sounds great doesn't it?! They are teeny tiny. The top is no bigger than the tip of my pinkie, but the snow still collects in them. It makes little round snow "flowers."


Who needs flocking when you have the real thing? It's beautiful here!

1 comment:

Travis'wife said...

Beautiful snow! Can't wait to see it, I guess.