Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Boys

Simi was teaching John how to play with trains. However, John was not allowed to touch them. He was only allowed to have the helicopter.


My boys.
Simi kept making weird faces, and this was the best we could get. Some interesting facts about Simeon: his shoulders are as wide as Joseph's, his thighs are as big as Rebekah's, and he and John wear the same diapers. They are only one size different in disposables. Sometime next year he'll probably be able to take Joseph in a wrestling match. Actually, I've already seen him lay on top of Joseph and have Joseph crying to get up. I keep telling the kids to quit picking on him or they will regret it when he gets bigger!


He always plays with his ear when he sucks his fingers. He can be full of energy, and then as soon as he sticks those fingers in and holds his ear his eyes start to droop and he looks like he is ready to go to sleep.


Man, I love this boy! Slobber and all.

3 comments:

Travis'wife said...

What a cute little John! I love your info on Simi. I think I'll do that for Trayton's birthday blog tomorrow.

A little more Luz said...

so cute of your boys! wow how nice it must be for Joseph so finally have brothers to play with!

Little Holts said...

It is nice for him to have Simi to play with. Especially since the girls have a separate room now, and they like to keep him out a lot.