Monday, November 15, 2010

Cuteness and Cooking

John boy. Cute as can be and he milks that smile for all it's worth!


I love it when the kids are still small enough to take a bath in the sink.

Cute little John. I like how the window behind him shows how cold it is here. They are calling for -17 tomorrow for the high. December and January are going to be interesting!

Look at those cute little hands making dinner!

Sariah make chicken noodle soup for her dinner last week. I was so proud of her. She cut everything for it all by herself. She had to work slow, but she kept at it until it was all done, and dinner tasted wonderful.

1 comment:

A little more Luz said...

wow the picture of Sariah really shows how big she is getting, and how beautiful too! I am so pround of your kids. you are a really good teacher. I wish I lived close to you so I could see your example and become a better mother. I feel so inadequate most of the time!