Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ballet

The girls have been taking ballet since early February. Rebekah has been asking since she was three or four to take lessons. I finally have gotten them in, and they love it. We go at 12 on Fridays, so everyone there is from a homeschool family. It makes it fun for me too since I get to talk to other moms about what curriculum they use and fun things for homeschool families to do around town. The recital is coming up on May 7. It's the evening of Rebekah's baptism. Talk about a busy day!

I love it when all the little girls are lined up at the barre. They look so cute with their toes pointed and matching leotards!

Here she is watching herself in the mirror while she waits her turn.

Yes, it's a happy thing to go to ballet!

Isn't she cute with her little pointed feet. She always looks so serious when she is at the barre. That is some hardcore concentration going on!

1 comment:

Travis'wife said...

What cute little girls!! I love looking at girls doing ballet. So fun! I enjoyed it myself when I was little! Thanks Mom!