Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools!

Yes, we made yummy delicious mini hamburgers for lunch! ;) Mom's special recipe. They tasted pretty good. And I got to eat as many as I wanted. I remember being little and wanting to eat them, but Mom was always making them for something else, and we didn't get very much. :) Doesn't it look good?

Something from school. Comparing longer and shorter. The boys had fun. Travis just before I cut it all off. I guess I'll have to take a picture to see the comparison.
In his favorite wool suit, in his special Travis stance.
Naomi's owie. Tustin ran over her hand with our vacuum and it looks like a major burn! Poor girl. She was pretty tough about it.

I made the boys quickie capes. No sewing involved, just hot glue for the velcro. My underwear superboys.

Happy April Fools Day.

1 comment:

Little Holts said...

I keep looking at this picture of Travis, and it cracks me up! Such a different look from when we saw you in Anchorage. Can't wait to see you guys next week! The kids are counting down, and I've started cooking things.