Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catching Up

I haven't posted in several months. Our internet connection was so slow that it would take literally hours to get a few pictures up, so I took a break. So here it is Mom: pictures of the Little Holts! :) This may take a few posts to cover the last four months. If I repeat any pictures I'm sorry!

The kids started skating lessons in January or February. There was a whole lot of falling down at first. Now the older three can skate. Well, Lizzie can too, but she doesn't want to give up the cones!


After a big snow fall Rebekah dug herself a tunnel on the side of the driveway while Jacob shoveled.


Jacob shoveling out his car so he can get out the next day. This was one of the largest snowfalls in a two day period in Fairbanks. We get 2" a day on average, so the 18"-2' we got was pretty awesome.


The girls at skating with their friend they met there, Isabella.


Simi was making so pretty weird faces, so I just had to take a picture. He is such a ham lately.


Bekah is ice skating on the street to our old house. The snow and ice has finally started melting this last week. It is soooooo nice to see pavement again. When I took this the snow had melted the week before on our street until it was down to the 2" layer of ice that we got at Thanksgiving.


The big kids helping to move things in at the new house. They all LOVE the stairs. They spent the first few days sliding down them in their sleeping bags.

1 comment:

Travis'wife said...

Fun snow pictures!
What sweet kids, helping move stuff. I want to see more pictures of the house. Well, I'll be there in a couple weeks, but I'm not patient!
Can't wait for more!