Sunday, February 14, 2010

30 Weeks

So here I am, 30 weeks along. I feel like Naomi has moved down & is making me look not as large. Everyone has been saying to me, "You don't look very big." or "you must not get very big." Ha!! I've still got 2 1/2 months to go, just wait. But maybe this little girl has found a nice little nook in there. That's okay too, I'm still very maneuverable.
I hardly feel pregnant, exept that my lower back was aching yesturday after I moved around the furniture in the boy's room.
Ooh, I should take a picture & let you all see how clean their room is (right now!!).
And to Tiff & Rachel, you guys oughta post a belly picture too! I'd like to see how large you are, or how you're carrying your little one this time around.
Here's the diaper I said I had a goal to make, so I'm letting you all make me accountable. I finished it, it may not work well. But I know better for next time.
And that's my beautiful rug as the back drop. Isn't it beautiful??


Here's Tracker this morning. He decided he was going to type on the computer. It was so cute when I caught him! He wants to be like mom.



Here with the "cheesy Samuel smile".

I'll post the boy's clean room, after I pick up the toys. Hmm, that didn't make sense.

2 comments:

Little Holts said...

Tracker is so cute. And that is a Samuel smile. The diaper looks good from the picture! Oh, and I don't take pregnant pictures of myself...why do I want to see how big I've really gotten?! hahaha If you really want one I'll get around to it sometime today, and hopefully Rachel won't have a pregnant belly soon.

Travis'wife said...

I like to see how big I'm getting every 4 weeks. I've never done that before, so it's new. It's hard to believe my stomach has really grown so much!