Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hot Wheels carrier

Here's Simeon now that the spots are starting to scab over. He loves those fingers! He's been the best little sick boy ever. He's a good sport!

I'm back into crafting and sewing again. Not a big surprise right? I've been looking online for things to make, and I found a fun tutorial on how to make a "car cozie." This probably isn't something Mary would like since Parley is getting older, but for Rachel and Nettie it would be fun! It's fairly simple to make, and the boys are loving it.

Here it is all rolled up like the crayon rolls I've been making

And here it is open! Just the right size for a diaper bag, and it didn't take very long to make. Yes, I know the lines in the road are orange, but I didn't have any yellow felt and really didn't want to go out and get any.



1 comment:

Travis'wife said...

That is super cute!! You are so crafty, just looking for stuff to do on the internet. You're crazy! We all have our talents, I suppose. Good job Tiff.