Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tracker has Discovered Reading

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted any pictures. You must be wondering if our children are still alive. Unless of course we've talked with you over the phone & you've heard them screaming in the background.
I know, more moose! We can't help it. We live in Alaska.
These moose sneaked up on our porch right by our window, then walked to the back and found this birch tree which had bent over and gave them access to the dead leaves still hanging on it.
Looks like a Mama & baby.

Here's Tracker discovering the joy of books! Just this week he's started looking at the pictures & enjoying them.




He get's this really excited look on his face & picks it up to show me what he's looking at.

I just love this kid, he's so cute, I couldn't help posting this. :)
Love you all, and we'll try & take more pictures in the future for you to enjoy.

2 comments:

A little more Luz said...

that last one is so cute. He has the most adorable smile! I miss you guys!

Travis'wife said...

Yes, the smile reminds me of Samuel's smile in one of his pictures. Squinty eye kids!!! So silly.