Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lots of Stuff

Instead of where's Waldo, where's the lettus??? Can you see it among all the chickweed? It's the lighter green color. This is what our garden looks like right now. A whole lot of weeds with a little bit of vegetables. :)
So I decided to weed the romaine lettus and it was acutally pretty easy. Yay!!

Travis found the camera. Loves of my life. :)

Tustin playing in the boy's big dirt bike playing area. They spend hours at a time driving their cars through that dirt.

Cute Tracker.


Here's an update of the flowers. You can look at the befores in May's arcive I think.

Aren't they beautiful???? I love them!!

Here's a broccoli I found yesturday. It's huge! They grow good here in Alaska.

1 comment:

Little Holts said...

Hooray for fresh veggies! I love the flowers. They look so pretty under the window! Ahhhh! We can't wait to get up there and see you guys!