Sunday, June 13, 2010

Naomi's Blessing Day

Well, Travis was pretty certain yesturday at 9:30pm that he would not be fishing today, so that's when the bishop got the call asking if we could have Naomi blessed! :)
This morning Naomi cried for about an hour, then she slept the whole sacrament meeting & though her blessing, and then later for her pictures after church. Wow, is all I have to say. I guess if that's what it takes, then I'll take it.
Some things from her blessing: as she grows she will know her purpose in life. She will be faced with the decision to choose good or evil, and it will not be hard for her to choose because of the things she was taught. She will be an example to those around her. People will look to her for strength in the gospel. The gospel will be a big part of her life. She will be a mother. Her mother and father love her deeper than can be understood (:)) After this life she will be able to look into Heavenly Father's eyes and He will say "Well done."
Here she is with Daddy.
Thanks to our dear friends, the Richards for taking the pictures and using their awesome camera, since my camera is acting up again.
Here's a cute one. Me kissing Naomi w/Tustin running through the dandilions in the background.

Travis & I with the girly.
Our first family picture since Naomi was born.

I love Tracker's stance.

Inside, me & the little girl.

Nikiesha got some awesome shots of Naomi. And look, she's even sleeping! Amazing. I absolutely love these tummy pictures. She is so sweet.



Sis. Ruby Gonzales from Soldotna ward made this sweet blessing outfit for her. It is beautiful. She also made the blessing outfit for the boys. She has a wonderful gift.
Sweet, sleeping girl. I can't get enough of it!!
Here's me & Nikiesha at my baby shower. This was a while ago, but Nikiesha was able to give me the pictures today.


This is at the lake, the first day it was "hot". I think it actually got up to 70! Umm, I think Tustin is picking his butt. Tracker is playing with the truck and that's Parker Richards, their buddy.
Tracker

Me & Naomi at the lake, in the wrap. My shoulders hurt that night. I didn't think I'd have to use that sun hat.


My baby shower. Wow, it's weird to see me with a pregnant belly. Look at all those presents!!
Nummy food! Terri Escott made the yummy sweets & flower decorations. I think Nikiesha & Lisa Henderson took care of the rest. Thanks girls, that was fun! We appliqued onsies for Naomi & tied a quilt made by Carla Anderson. My kind of shower!


I'll be posting the newborn pix soon, they are ready!

4 comments:

Little Holts said...

Fun! I love the family pictures. I'm always so surprised at how much Trayton and Tracker look alike. And now Tustin and Naomi! She looks so pretty in her little dress.

MaryLue said...

What a beautiful blessing outfit! THat sister is very talented and giving to spend all of that time and effort for you. If I didn't know any better that pic of you and Nikieshs looks like you could be sisters.

Little Holts said...

I told Jacob the same thing about Nettie and her friend. They do look very similar.

Travis'wife said...

Woah, I just looked at these comments. People think we're sisters all the time. We're always getting mixed up! Plus our names both start with N.