Wednesday, June 16, 2010

recent photos or everything!

Matthew standing in his bouncer chair. He is so cute!Matthew trying to watch TV upside-down
He thinks I am so funny!
This is part of our garden. We have tons of green onions on the left, and some parsley in the back middle.
This is Kathy at her promotions ceremony. Now she is a big middle school student.

This is a picture of Samuel's first time painting. I know, shame on me, this was last week.
I love attention!

Mommy! Please can I drive!?
Matthew all smiles!
Grandma holding the youngest grandkids, and loving it!

4 comments:

Little Holts said...

I can't believe how big Matthew and Guacy's baby are now! I goes by so fast. And don't feel bad about the painting. We don't paint very often because the clean up is usually such a big deal.

MaryLue said...

Man, that Matthew is a happy kid! I think the only kids in our family who have painted are the school age kids. WE do a lot of crafts, though. Even though, it's fun for the kids it is hard to get the courage to let them do it because of the mess afterwards.

Travis'wife said...

I'm with you all on the mess! I feel the same way & bought my kids some paint because I felt so bad about not letting them do it either!! We all think alike! :)

Gramma looks like Helen! Did she dye her hair blond? Love your smily boys, I want to squeeze them to bits!

Travis'wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.