Friday, June 18, 2010

Where's Waldo?

I walked in the other day to find this. Can you spot what I'm talking about? No, it's not that the kids forgot to make their beds, and it's not that someone pulled out dress up clothes and left them on the floor...

It's Simeon!

Poor boy fell asleep on Joseph's bed. It was 9:45 in the morning. I asked Jacob if he had heard Simi crying, and he wasn't sure. The kids didn't hear him either. I'm pretty sure he got himself stuck up there and fell asleep when no one came to get him.



2 comments:

Travis'wife said...

lol! I enlarged the picture so I could "find Waldo" So cute! You know I love finding kids sleeping in random places, randomly. :)

Travis'wife said...

LOL! I love Joseph's silly words on the side bar! "I saw MAGIC come out of their shirts!!" Where do kids come up with this stuff?