Monday, March 22, 2010

Lizzie's birthday

We celebrated Elizabeth's birthday on Saturday with our friends here in the neighborhood, and had a barbecue, cake and ice cream. I couldn't find the camera then, so I wasn't able to take pictures. We had a brownie "cake" for her on Sunday for her actual birthday. Our neighbor got out their water slides and the kids all ran around having fun. I still can't believe Lizzie is three already.

Who needs a fork when you have hands?

Happiness is chicken!

Here is the kitchen that Jacob and I made for Lizzie (and the other kids) for her birthday. I'm not done with it yet, but I really didn't want to work on it anymore before Saturday. I still need to put up the window and make curtains, and the towel rack and rack for the serving spoons need to be added. We made it out of an old entertainment center we found on Craigslist.
Peace out man

2 comments:

Travis'wife said...

Awesome kitchen! You guys did great. Please put up a pic when you get it ALL done. :)
Happy b-day Lizzie!!

Unknown said...

WOW...I can't wait to play with the kids in the kitchen....it is awesome...Love YFM/Gramma