Monday, March 29, 2010

The "Road" Blanket

This blanket has been dubbed the boy's road/car blanket. I've been LOVING it!!
I had this quilt on my bed in my room. Well, the boys one day, decided it was a road for their cars. They haven't been off it since. & I've since decided it can't stay on my bed anymore, otherwise it'd be a constant battle. So I switched and put this one in the living room, easily accessible for the boys to use.
See all the red boarders? Those are the roads. We also like to make hills by putting pillows or blankets underneath in different places. This blanket material was picked out by me, and made by Mary Jo for Travis & my wedding present. Never thought it'd have more than one purpose!! :)
This is the Monday playgroup in our building. One of the mothers brought paper baskets & eggs filled with goodies for everyone to have an Easter egg hunt.
I couldn't resist taking pictures of them all in a row waiting to get their bags & then go hunt.


There's the boys. I think mine are the cutest... :)



Here's a larger picture of all of them, but there's more to the right. There were a lot of kids that day. 19 to be exact!!

Can't wait for Easter this Sunday, and General Conference. :)

2 comments:

Little Holts said...

So fun! Trayton is getting so tall. They get too big too fast. Hey, we're both under a month left until the babies are here! Woohoo!

Travis'wife said...

I know, I can't believe it's only 4 weeks till Naomi is here. Woot, woot!!