Sunday, March 21, 2010

March maddness

Ok, I did it! I finally sat down with Kathy and showed her how to use the sowing machine. And she finished her first project. It was a doll size pillow. woo hoo. I taught her how to thread the machine too. She was really happy and very appreciative!
This is Matthew ready for his first time at church! Isn't he just so cute!?
I just thought this was cute!
This picture is silly, but I thought is really depicted the moment. Samuel was very over stimulated at this point of his birthday party. He couldn't sit still long enough to open a present. Henry had to direct him to each present and keep him concentrated on it long enough to open it. He kept wanting to go back to already opened presents, and or runing back and forth between unopened ones.
This is Samuel cutting his cake and making a wish! He loves cake!

2 comments:

Travis'wife said...

I love Matthew's Sunday suit & feet! So cute.

Toddler birthday parties, all rather crazy for the little guy. Too funny!

Good job teaching Kathy how to use the sewing machine. Hopefully there'll be many more sessions to come. I'm growing to love mine. But it's taken a long time!!

Little Holts said...

Good job teaching Kathy how to use the sewing machine. That was the first project Rebekah ever made too!

Samuel is getting so big. Lizzie came in while I was looking at these and gets all excited..."dat my cousin!" Yay! It makes me happy that she remembers him!