Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The big girls...mostly

I had Rebekah take a picture of John and me. I'm hardly ever in the pictures, so here I am. John is WHITE! His legs look like they could glow in the dark!

Rebekah is getting her big teeth in. She's getting so big. I found a setting on my camera that takes the pictures in black and white so I don't have to convert them later. Kind of fun!

The girls being silly.


John-John dear we love you so...(sung to the tune of Mother dear we love you so)


In her new PT outfit that matches Papa's PT outfit. Now they can work out together.


This one is pretty interesting. They have on the same size shorts and shirt. Rebekah's shirt comes way down below the waist of her shorts, and Sariah's shorts look much longer. Rebekah has Mom's LOOOOONG legs and a short torso. Sariah has a long torso and average length of legs. They both have the shorts on their waists.

3 comments:

MaryLue said...

Always taking pictures; never in the pictures. I have my kids take pictures sometimes too. I want to remember I was part of their growing up too. :)

Travis'wife said...

YOu're girls are so grown up.

I like your song, now I've got it stuck in my head. We make up songs like that too. :)

Tiff, you're cute. Glad you took a pic of yourself. Good job Rebeckah

Little Holts said...

Jacob said Sariah looks like a midget in the last picture. Just thought I'd throw that comment out there.

Yes, I'd like to remember that I was a part of my kids lives also. There are so few pictures that I have of my mom. I wish we had taken more pictures of her.