Thursday, July 8, 2010

One for Nettie

Here's one for you Nettie. I know you like finding the kids sleeping in funny places just like I do. Poor Simeon has been exhausted for the last few days. Yesterday and today he fell asleep on his own. Today Jacob was working in the office, and he heard snoring, so he turned around and found Simi like this. Looks so comfortable doesn't it? And yes that is chocolate on his face. Nutella to be exact.


And this was just too cute. Rebekah lost a tooth not too long ago, and the tooth fairy forgot to come. We learned she doesn't come on weekends OR holidays. Rebekah was very understanding. She wrote this note today after loosing another tooth to let the tooth fairy know it would be alright if she couldn't manage to make it tonight. It says, "If you won't (want) you can do it tomorrow."

1 comment:

Travis'wife said...

I love it Tiff! I'm all over that one! LOL! Cute little boy. He must have been so tired.
My favorite sleep "experiences" are when my kids are in the middle of eating, and their heads are bobbing up and down like a bobble head & their eyes lids are falling down... and they're still eating! It's hilarious. I've gotten Tustin & Tracker doing that on video. :) It makes me smile.