Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Naomi is Sooo Cute!

I bought the cutest hair band from Walmart the other day. I was thinking my little girl needed a few more accesories! Did I mention, I love having a girl? She is sooo cute. :) Tustin is holding her up for her picture.
Then here's all the boys with their favorite sister (... so far?). I told them to open their eyes big, and that's what Tracker did. Trayton can't seem to take a picture without making his eyes huge. It's his "look" I guess. Why are my boys always naked in these pictures?????
The Trayton "strain" kids. You can see the differences, though. Tracker is olive skinned, lucky boy.

I watched my friend's two little boys the other day. I had six kids in my house. CRAZY! Well, it wasn't that bad, really. But it was only for 4 hours. Abraham(5) & Hyrum(3) Henderson, my boy's best buds.


Just signed a new lease for our rental unit. Yay! That's done. That won't be holding us back from visiting everyone- besides Jacob & Tiff. I'm trying to convince myself I shouldn't be stressed about doing hard things, or a lot of things. It's really a good thing to be busy and accomplishing a lot. I'm gonna try not to tell myself I'm tired, or I need a break (exept taking naps in the middle of the day). Every moment counts in this life. We can either go forward or backward, no in between. I always pick up that book "Finding Peace Happiness & Joy" when I get discouraged. Thanks Mary.

3 comments:

Little Holts said...

Yep, they are twinners!
I love the quote, if you're not progressing you're regressing. It's like if you are on a treadmill...if you aren't pushing forward in life and you stop you start getting carried backwards. There is no stopping in our path towards eternity. Just gotta keep moving on and building up our endurance!

Love the headband by the way. I have a friend here who makes all kinds of headbands. I keep meaning to have her show me how she does them.

Travis'wife said...

Ooh! Then show me. I've been trying to figure it out. I used some old nylon I had and then put clips on it, but it doesn't look very cute.

Little Holts said...

Clips work better with a ribbon headband. They are the right size for them.