Monday, July 5, 2010

Stuff

I found this the other night. Travis trying to get Naomi settled down, while I put the kids to bed. She loves her daddy! So sweet.
Trayton wanted to dress up like a bat, so he made his own bat ears. And his blanket is his wings.
The boy's new bunk bed. It's awesome! The boys love it. They like to jump off it too.


Tustin's sweet smile. Holding his sweet baby sister. And I believe he got that rugburn-owie on his forehead from church.

A while back we went to... lake Peterson, I believe. Travis made a catacanoe: 2 canoes stuck together with a board in the middle. It was awesome. We were out fishing the lake for 3 hours. Relaxing with me reading Louis Lamoure aloud.
And that's Ben, Travis' deckhand this year, the back left.

3 comments:

Little Holts said...

Hehe..I thought it was an owie on Tustin's forehead, Jacob thought it must have been a marker. It looks almost purple on our screen. Totally awesome bat boy! I like it when they come up with stuff on their own.

A little more Luz said...

good times, good times.

Little Holts said...

I agree Rachel, good times.