Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Us again

It's the Little Holts again. Yep, I think I post about ten times more than any of you guys. I think I have a picture obsession. Maybe that's why. Oh well. At least you can always be well informed on what we are up to! By the way, happy late birthday Gary!

Lizzie getting ready for gymnastics. I just love her cute chubby little body!


A friend gave us their son's old bed, and we had no where to store it until we move, so we took down the crib and let Simi sleep there. He's on a big boy bed. He's not really that big yet is he? Man time just goes way too fast.


How cute can you get? Simi managed to fall off the bed around 5 this morning and got in bed with us. Jacob is doing night flights now, so he has to sleep in. Having Jacob sleep in is WEIRD. He managed to make it until 8 this morning. 3 1/2 extra hours of sleep, hooray!

2 comments:

Travis'wife said...

Wow, 8, that's impressive! Try noon, then you'll be next to Travis in sleeping-in ability. :) I love pix with kids sleeping with Dad. Good quality time. hehe.

So fun when the kiddos get big and get to do "big kid" things. Congrats Simi! I loved it when we moved Tracker's crib out of the bedroom, so much more space. It's only taken maybe a MONTH to get back into an acceptable bedtime routine. But we're close.

Little Holts said...

I'm sure once he's on this schedule for a week or two he'll manage to sleep in until 9. :)

Bedtime is different for a while. I lay down on the bed with Simi after we read scriptures and stay with him until he falls asleep or gets close. It's working so far, and I get a chance to slow down and calm down before I get to my after-kids-go-to-bed chores. The bad part is that I fall asleep easily. Thankfully a friend texted me last night at 8 and I woke up so I could clean up the kitchen before I went to bed!