Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family Reunion 2010

Family reunion was a blast. all who went said that this was by far the best one so far. Location makes a huge difference. here are some pictures. I hope you enjoy them. I can put more on if you guys want. these were 9 i thought were fun. Enjoy
Here is Gary reading! sorry but it's classic, i had to take this picture!
Silly liza
Tim Sleeping with his gun at the ready!
All the kids enjoying the Popcorn and a movie on the second night.
sitting next to each other eating grapes while moms make sack lunches. fun stuff!

here are the some us hanging around "the kitchen" as mom called it. just eating some cereal.
here is our space team ready for launch.
this is Emma showing me her model pose.
I thought this was a fun picture of Lucy holding Matthew. i don't see that very often. oh, and I just noticed Samuel crying in my lap in the back round. lol

4 comments:

A little more Luz said...

sorry i think my camera lens must be dirty. all the pictures are blurry in the same spot.

Travis'wife said...

I love the pictures! Lucy looks so much like Mary in that picture. You guys are so cute!

Little Holts said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love the pictures, thanks for putting them up.

Does anyone else remember when Parley carried a yellow highlighter around everywhere like the one Gary has in his hand?

A little more Luz said...

yes I remember... it was all the time! lol