Friday, July 30, 2010

In need of sleep

Day before yesterday this is what Jacob came home to find.


Then he found this last night

So I got back at him and took this this morning. I think we're all in need of some sleep around here.


I love seeing the boys play together. It's wonderful. Playing with trains is Simeon's new obsession. It's the first thing he does when he wakes up now. I'll realize it's too quiet when it's just me and the little boys in the house, and I'll find him playing quietly by himself in the playroom just like this. We'll have to put the train table back up when we move. Joseph was never interested in it before, but he enjoys playing with Simeon. Just a side note, yes, Joseph is naked. he still thinks you don't need to get dressed after a bath.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiff doing things in the buff is a Glidewell thing. My sister Mel still tends to walk around naked at our slumberetts. Mel was the one that inherited it in our family I guess Jo inherited the sit around do things naked Glidewell gene.

Travis'wife said...

Mom, you're kidding!! I had no idea! Trayton has to redress himself several times a day because everytime he comes in the house he has to undress himself to his undies. EVERYtime!! I can't stand it. But now I know why, and I think I'm okay with it! Haha!! I guess that gene got through somehow.

Little Holts said...

Yea Nettie you are the one that used to run naked on post, so he got it from you. You carried it down from the Glidewell side and gave it to your son.

A little more Luz said...

Samuel got the reserved henry's side of the family attribute. He had never once taken off his own clothes. If I leave without putting clothes on him for to long he'll ask me cloth him.

Little Holts said...

That's crazy Rachel! We still are trying to get the idea through some of our kids heads that yes, clothing is a necessary thing.